Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Lancaster East and Southern Lancaster County is equipped with crew members who are ready to respond quickly in your area. It is very important to us that we respond to our customer’s needs promptly. Our crews provide 24/7, 7 days a week, emergency restoration and cleaning services. Responding to an emergency loss is crucial in order to stabilize and prevent more damage from occurring. SERVPRO is here to provide you with great customer service to help you during a stressful time. If you have any questions you may have regarding the restoration and cleaning process, we would be happy to answer them for you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (717) 519-0767
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lancaster East and Southern Lancaster County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.